Underpaid for years, they finally recover the full back wages they earned — earnings vital to sustaining themselves and their families.
Make a Donation.click here to donate
Need help with unpaid wages or overtime pay owed to you?click here for more information
The Equal Justice Center may be able to help you if:
- You were not paid the amount promised to you for your work; or
- You worked more than 40 hours a week and did not receive extra overtime pay; or
- Your actual pay works out to less than $7.25 an hour when you divide your pay by the number of hours you worked in each week; or
- You worked on a government contract job and were not paid at the least prevailing wage rate; or
- You were fired because you and co-workers expressed concern about your wages or working conditions.
For more information contact us at 512-474-0007
We will do our best to provide you assistance if we can, or we will try to refer you to someone else who might help.
Please note that we cannot provide assistance with every problem, especially things that happened a long time ago or that involve small amounts of wages. But we will do the best we can for as many working people as possible.